Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Summer Edition: Part 1


My Wonderful Trip to Pennsylvania
  • There is not enough days to fit everything that I was meant to see in Pennsylvania in one trip!
  • When going to Gettysburg, spend more than a couple hours.
  • Driving in downpour of rain is not fun…even when you’re not the one driving!
  • There are really shiny things on the Penn State campus…shiny ducks (who think they are flamingoes), shiny floors and shiny fish (in the ‘aquarium’).
  • Just how amazing my roommates’ family is!
  • How to play really awesome games on the trampoline…compliments of Joshy!
  • I cannot live in mountainous areas or else I’d be sick all the time!
  • How to make a wicked awesome commercial…in a cabin…at a campsite…in the rain…for chocolate milk!
  • It never fails…Sonia is going to win Dutch Blitz.
  • Favorite quote from trip:
    • Uncle Tony: “What is Julie going to do without you next year?”
    • Sonia: “Oh she’ll be fine. She just won’t be able to finish her sentences.
  • Something I still haven’t learned but need to: Why does almost everybody in PA have candles in EVERY window of their house???

No comments:

Post a Comment